Not on Officer Maggie Kyle’s Christmas bingo card:
- A homemade bomb in a bus station locker.
- A child, the prime suspect in the bombing.
- Her partner of ten years abandoning her to solve the case on her own.
Max St. James might be the worst cop in the world—or at least in Toronto:
- He fell in love with his partner.
- He’s the reason she never became a detective.
- He doesn’t much care who planted the bomb.
The IED’s blast ignites years of tension, sending Maggie and Max careening in opposite directions—but opposites still attract. Can they find a way to come together to solve the case before another bomb goes off? And will it mean another ten years sacrificing the future they want for the partnership they already have?